Refunds & Cancellation Policy
1. Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event schedule without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund.
2. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date and duration of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraphs 5 and 6 of these Conditions.
3. As soon as possible after we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be emailed to every email collected upon purchase of tickets via www.events.thesocialbar.co.uk but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
4. Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a) after the Event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed;
b) on any day of the Event, the start time is delayed for any reason;
c) the start time (but not the date) of the Event changes after the date the Ticket was purchased; or
d) the circumstances in paragraph 2 above arise;
e) The Ticket is used for entry into the Venue.
5. We shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances:
a) if the Event is cancelled before the Event has started;
b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue) subject to the Ticket Purchaser’s election under paragraph 6 of these Conditions; or
c) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law.
6. If the Event is postponed before the Event starts and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Holder may elect to either:
a) use the existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event if the Event is rescheduled for another date but at the Venue; or
b) if the Event is rescheduled to a different venue and there are insufficient Tickets available, or the Ticket Holder is unable to attend any rescheduled Event (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Purchaser shall be entitled to apply for a refund pursuant to sub-paragraph 5.b) of these Conditions.
7. We shall not be required to refund any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Booking Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by applicable law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
8. Where paragraph 5 of these Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If we initiate a refund process under sub-paragraphs 5.a), 5.b) or 5.c) of these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within 28 days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event.
9. Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made.
10. If immediate refunds are requested, these can be paid in the form of a Social Bar voucher for food and/or drinks.
11. ALL REFUND REQUESTS NEED TO EMAIL: [email protected]